- Stott EJ, Heath GF. Factors affecting the growth of Rhinovirus 2 in suspension cultures of L132 cells. J Gen Virol. 1970 Jan; 6(1):15-24. doi: 10.1099/0022-1317-6-1-15. PMID: 4313398.
- Conti C, De Marco A, Mastromarino P, Tomao P, Santoro MG. Antiviral effect of hyperthermic treatment in rhinovirus infection. Antimicrobial Agents Chemotherapy. 1999;43(4):822-829. doi:10.1128/AAC.43.4.822.
- Foxman, Ellen F., et. al. Temperature-dependent innate defense against the common cold virus limits viral replication at warm temperature in mouse airway cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 10.1073/pnas.1411030112, 112, 3, (827-832), (2015).
- Kunutsor SK, Laukkanen T, Laukkanen JA. Sauna bathing reduces the risk of respiratory diseases: a long-term prospective cohort study. Eur J Epidemiol. 2017 Dec;32(12):1107-1111. doi: 10.1007/s10654-017-0311-6. Epub 2017 Sep 13. PMID: 28905164.
- Ernst E, Pecho E, Wirz P, Saradeth T. Regular sauna bathing and the incidence of common colds. Ann Med. 1990; 22(4):225-7. doi: 10.3109/07853899009148930. PMID: 2248758.
Disclaimer: The RHT Breathing Mask is currently an investigational product and is not available for sale. Please check back for further updates on product availability in your region. Statements in this document have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.